[Nai lArt] 01 - Bloody Nails







I saw on youtube a tutorial about how to make these bloody nails (I think it was somehting about Twilight I'm not really sure, but anyway, I hate Twilight, I love Jacob and Edward [Jakeward is fucking hot!!!! Viva el YAOI] but I hate Twilight and Bella and the nosense/non existent plots and the "writer"... ). What was I saying??? Nvm I guess... Ok, so I'm just going to put the pics in here, I think I'll do this more often with other pics, with my own nail art and with some of the ones I saw on youtube or any other place, and try them by myself.
So here they are, the first one without top coat, then top coat, then clean... bla bla bla.. you get it, right??? Yeah, sorry, lazy...


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

Visitas

Twitter Updates

Song of the month