[SUBSCRIPTION BOX] Loot Crate Review (APRIL)




This month my Lootcrate arrived pretty soon, just a week after the one from March, which is cool for the April one, not cool for the March one... But anyway, it arrived yesterday and in general I must say it's pretty cool. 

This month's theme was 'QUEST', Harry Potter, D&D and other fandoms that have some connection to quests, here's a pic with all the stuff inside the box. 




First thing in the box, there was a cardboard tube with a poster inside, here's the poster. It's from Uncharted 4, if I'm not mistaken it's a videogame and I know nothing about it, so this poster is very 'meh' for me, the design is not great enough to like it without knowing the Uncharted saga. 



The second thing is a very different matter. I'm a Harry Potter fan and I'm obviously gonna like anything HP related. Those are some HP socks, the only thing I don't like about them is that they  only have images on one side of the sock, they're black on the other. Don't be lazy and cheap when doing socks, people! But they're cool anyway, the design is okay, it's about horrocruxes and everybody needs socks for something, I guess.






Third item. This is pretty awesome but useless at the same time, it's an ice mold shaped as a D20. I'm a Roleplayer, I've been playing RPGs for around 15 years and I love this mold but I don't use ice cubes, and that makes it useless, unless I can use it as a chocolate mold, then we're cool, although it's going to be too big, but I'm sure I can manage do make it hollow. Which also makes it kind of useless is that you can only make one at a time, of course, so, a bit annoying. 




This is also kind of useless but pretty cool. Fourth item in the box it's a horn, it's from the series Viking, which I still have to watch, but that's not really important, it's fucking cool anyway but again, not very usefull, when am I going to use this? I'll probably take it with me when I play D&D and use it for my dices or just as a prop, dunno. 






Fifth item, a Labyrinth t-shirt, I love that movie, the design is cool, probably could be better but it has David Bowie and he's extremely cool in that movie. No complains about it. 




And as always the lootpin, which is pretty amazing this month, as I said I play RPG and this design really fits my likes. Thumbs up!
I didn't even check the extra online whatever stuff they usually have with the pin, not even caring about it, sorry guys but not even interesting enough. 




And the last thing, the LC Magazine where it explains what every item is and some other interesting stuff. 




I have to say that it has a lot of useless but cool things, I'm not sure what to think about this month's box, I guess I like it but it could be better. 

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

Visitas

Twitter Updates

Song of the month