[Random Life] Lamely playing the keyboard.



Hi there! I should start to use my brain to think of a different way to start this but as nobody reads it I'm not going to waste my creativity on that.
I wanted to upload a cooking entry about Oreo cupcakes but I fucked up trying to be creative (see? it doesn't work!) using some ice cream cones. They colapsed inside the oven, maybe they got too wet, not too sure about what happened, such a pity because they tasted really good, at least that's why my mum said 'cause I don't like Oreos. I might try to cook them again next weekend if I'm in the mood.
So, moving on and away from my failure I'll post something different instead.
Saturday night and I'm at home doing this… yay! This weekend is the "Saló del Cómic de Barcelona" so I'll probably be there tomorrow.
Actually right now I'm not in the mood for anything but I guess I should do something, right?
So I kind of play the keyboard, not really, I mean, nobody taught me and I didn't really learnt it but I kind of play it… Let's just say that I know the basics and I watched videos and try to do the same, it kind of works. And that's my awful explanation of what I do! YAY! So here are a couple of videos of my playing.






0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

Visitas

Twitter Updates

Song of the month