[Design+Beauty] Nail art Plates.

This is my first entry from London this year. I've been here for a couple of months and as long as I've been here I've been working for this company, what they do basically is plates for nail art. I'm sure a lot of people know about konad plates, these are the same. I've been working as a graphic designer, the first weeks I illustrated some of the packaging, you know, the pinups, the time traveller is mine, I helped with the tourist and the artist is also mine.
I also did backgrounds and other stuff for the packaging. Last month, August, like a couple of weeks ago, maybe three, I started to work on the plates and finally they are out to pre-order. The concept was art, some of the plates are based on famous artists' style, others are reproductions or modifications, I don't know how to call it, of famous paintings and others are just based on a theme like angels or religion. I'm really waiting for the factory to send them and see how great they look on the nails. Here they are.
I think my favourite ones are the De Stjil ones, the pop art and the mexican. You can buy them HERE.

PD: Okay, I'm going to explain something, I don't know if people is going to read it or not. When the plates are in pre-sale and they say it's going to be a few weeks until they arrive to your place there's a reason. The moment the plates are on the web for pre-sale we send them to the factory, that means we have to wait for them to be made, for the samples, to fix anything if it's wrong, etc, etc, that's why they can't arrive sooner. I don't understand why people is getting mad for that. It's like when my mum gets mad at me because I show her something on the computer and I don't do it in two seconds. There's a process, I can't make the computer go faster.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

Visitas

Twitter Updates

Song of the month