[Books] Tiny Haul.


A few days ago I went to Watersones, the one at Picadilly Circus, the big one I love and worship! Because I wanted to just see the books and yeah, buy something, I actually wanted to rummage through the gay section to find something good, like Achiles' song, love that one. But I spent too much time on every floor that when I arrived to the 4th or maybe 3rd, I don't remember, I didn't have much time to look at the books 'cause I had to go back home to speak with my family over Skype. So I just took a fast look at the gay section and finally got a book that I'm sure I'm gonna love, 'cause I loved the film. The book is Midnight in the garden of good and evil and I'm just eager to start it but I still have to finish a few more.
The second book I bought, actually the first, was from another movie (the other way around obviously), sorry but I had to because that's one of my favorite movies ever! The princess bride and that was the last one! So I had to buy it.
I bought a Kindle a few weeks ago but I still need to buy some real books 'cause it's like a drug, so that's probably going to happen again, although when I was there I wrote a lot of notes with some books I liked so I might get those for my kindle instead, we'll see.




0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

Visitas

Twitter Updates

Song of the month