[SUBSCRIPTION BOX] Loot Anime Review (MARCH)




A day after receiving March's Lootcrate I received LootAnime, which is good. I'm not sure why I subscribed to this box, I'm a big otaku, or I must say, I used to be when I was younger, what I mean is, I don't know all the new manga/anime series out there! And that kinda frustrates me. 
But the stuff in the box is still cool, I'm waiting for them to do a vintage/old time/80s manga theme, I'm sure it would be awesome. 


This month's theme was 'DUEL', not too different from the Lootcrate theme, here's a pic with all the stuff inside the box. 





The first thing I was when I opened the box was this cool, purple cap. I must admit that I never read JoJo's bizarre adventure but I also must admit that I already read a few doujinshins (Yaoi duh) of Joseph and Caesar so, I know a little bit about this series, just a bit. 
But even if you know nothing about it, the cap is really cool, I have a thing for caps and any kind of hat in general, so I'm probably going to like anything like that. 
This purple colour is beautiful and the underside of the wing of the cap is really cute. I already wore it yesterday. 







This one is part of my childhood! Second item, Yu-Gi-Oh! socks, even though I have lots of socks, I'm that kind of person, I like original and cool socks and I grew up watching this series. And as always Yaoi is also a factor as in everything in my life... it's hard to be a fuyoshi. 






The third item is also some gear, which I think is pretty cool. I don't remember watching any Godzilla movie (I'm talking about the Japanese ones) or Ultraman but this t-shirt is awesome. 





Fourth item! This is pretty amazing, I have one of Ace Attorney games for Game Boy DS, I used to play it, I'm talking about ages ago, and I really liked it.
This item is a card holder and it come on the shape of a briefcase, I love how detailed it is. I'm not sure if I'll use it as a card holder, maybe, but I'm sure I'll use it for miniature pictures. 












Fourth item on the box is a deck of cards, something similar to cards against humanity but manga style, I'm not a big fan of this stuff because the cards are in english and most of my friends and family don't speak english, so the number of people I can play with is very limited, unless I'm back in the UK, but not sure the people from the office would like to play to manga games. 








Here's the last thing, something like the pin on Lootcrate boxes but I guess this is more 'Japanese', it's a phone charm with the theme of the month. This month is okay, nothing too crazy, I don't use them because they're metallic and they get stuck to the front of my phone, the science of magnetism, and it's bothersome. 




And something I don't like. Lootcrate has the LC Magazine and Lootanime has this poster. Sorry but this is very burdensome, I would prefer a small flier or a postcard or something like that. A cool image on the front, the items on the back and that's it. But a poster is just too big, I don't care about them enough to put them in my walls and they have a weird shape so, it's a no from me. 




Here you can see a bit of the front and the back. I think there's too much wasted space on the inside. 







In general I liked this box, the cap and the card holder are the best things and I hope the upcoming boxes are just as cool as this one.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

Visitas

Twitter Updates

Song of the month