[SUBSCRIPTION BOX] Loot Crate Review (MARCH) + EXTRA




Finally! The last couple of months or so my Lootcrate box arrived pretty late, it usually arrives by the end of the month but now it takes around a whole month to arrive, which sucks because even if I try not to see any spoilers they send you a mail with all the stuff that's inside, thanks Lootcrate... Anyway, what's important, I'm sure a lot of people have seen already what's inside, but who cares? I'm doing this anyway, not that there's a lot of people coming to my blog anyway. 

This month's theme was 'VERSUS' good vs evil in general, here's a pic with all the stuff inside the box. 




The first thing I saw inside was an Alien vs Predator 'mystery' box by Titan Merchandise, it's Lootcrate exclusive, which means that right now you can only get it from the subscription box, some people complain that because there's so much people subscribed these items can't be considered exclusive anymore, for me, the fact that I don't have it and you can't go to a shop at the moment and buy it is good enough. 
The box has one of two options, you can get a Predator or an Alien. I got an Alien, which I like, but I would also like to have the Predator, if they sell them in the future I might get another one but in general I'm a bigger fan of the Alien saga than the Predator one, I've seen all the movies a few times each. 
I'm quite happy with it, I'm usually not too crazy about Titan Merchandise mystery minis but I like the Alien and the Predator, these ones are not as small as the one I already have from the Alien saga but for me that doesn't matter at all. 
A plus for me, the net scars that the Alien has on the head are glow in the dark. 






Second item, something that's probably a bit late, at least to use it here in Spain, probably if I was still in London I would be using it because there is cold until July or so, here's already quite hot. 
This one is a reversible beanie, on one side it's Dare Devil themed and on the other, The Punisher. I'm more into The Punisher than into Dare Devil but I have to admit that the Dare Devil side is way cooler, I thought the Punisher side was going to be black and instead is grey, too light for my taste and you can also see the red rim. Otherwise pretty cool and it looks good on me, what else can I ask for? 






Third item inside the box is a T-shirt, they put a short sleeved t-shirt almost all the time, which is not as good as you would think because, one, at the end of the year you have too many t-shirts, and two, what the fuck are you going to wear in winter? I couldn't wear any of those in winter in London, I'm not crazy. 
About the theme, I started watching Star Trek for the first time a few days ago (I know, shame on me!) I'm on the fourth movie now and I'm liking them so I like the t-shirt, it's actually very suitable. 
The colour is off white and the graphic on the t-shirt is very vintage, I like it. 



Fourth item! I usually don't care about wallets and similar stuff because, I became an adult woman (kinda), which sucks, so I need a big wallet to put all the shit I need to go out of the house, stuff you never need but you have to have, so yeah, also I use the oyster card thing to put my underground tickets and that shit so I use that one more. Therefore, I don't need this kind of wallet but this one is pretty cool. 
The grunge look is cool, Superman is hot, that has nothing to do with the wallet, it's just a fact. Also, I'm not a huge DC fan (unless we're talking about Hellblazer) but this wallet is so cool I might even use it. 
Con, when you open it smells like hell, similar to some kind of paint or another product, no thanks. 





Almost the last item on the box, a Harley Quinn comic, as I said I'm not a huge DC fan,but Harley Quinn is a character that I find very interesting and cool.  I didn't even take the comic off the bag, I usually don't do it with the ones that come inside Lootcrate, I like to keep them inside the bag, that means I can't comment on the content of the comic but usually these comics just have a different cover, not this one, it looks like it's a whole new story create just for Lootcrate. 


The last real item on the box is the Lootpin, I actually like them better than the buttons but I stopped collecting pins when I was a kid on the nineties, so, even if they're cool I can't do anything with them, but the design is pretty cool.   
With this (actually you don't need it but whatever) you can unlock/download/whatever, exclusive stuff, like comics, movies, character from a game. Sorry Lootcrate but I couldn't care less about that for various reasons, I hate to register to other websites, if you give me something then give it to me, don't make me go to a website, put my info and all that shit. Otherwise don't give me anything at all. 



The last stuff inside the box is the LC Magazine where you can find info about everything that's inside the box, interviews, articles, pics of looters, etc. Also, there's like a flyer about a new app that's probably very much like a copy of 'Heads Up!' and another Lootcrate card, this is the fourth one I have, it would be cool if Lootcrate would keep track of this shit, why do I need four (and I'm sure there are more coming) official member cards? Why do I even need one? I mean, one is cool, but four? The only thing that changes is the number. Maybe they should give one when you subscribe for the first time and that's it. Unless they want to change the design or something like that, that way we'll have a number assigned to us and I'm sure that would be useful for them too. Maybe not. 



In general I really liked this month's box. Usually there are some items that I don't like, maybe the fandom but in this case I like everything. The only complain is that this month they weren't very creative with the items, (I loved last month's Multi Pass!) but having average items doesn't mean they're bad. 


Also, the next day, that's today, I received a bag that I wasn't expecting, it's a gift from Lootcrate to upgrade to the year subscription on LootAnime, this was a better one than the one they gave me for LootCrate I must say. 



The t-shirt I received is the Attack on Titan t-shirt, I think it's pretty cool, they had it on the LVL UP+  subscription, I wanted to subscribe just to have it but I thought it was quite stupid to do that, but now I have it, so YAY for me!









0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

Visitas

Twitter Updates

Song of the month