[SUBSCRIPTION BOX] Loot4fangirls





Hey there! More Lootcrate stuff is here. Lately, being honest, I didn't like a lot what I got on my boxes and although I was a bit disappointed by a couple of items inside this box I was in general quite happy. Let's check watch inside.
Btw, there's one item missing on the first pic because I put the dress on the washing machine to use it today.



When I bought this box I was hoping it would be a box for nerd girls/women, meaning that it had items that mostly women use that had a nerdy theme.
The first item doesn't fit that category.
I'm not going to say that I hated it, it's a figure of wonder woman, pretty cute even though I'm not a DC girl, I'm more of a marvel, but then again, this item could perfectly be inside the normal Lootcrate, it's not an item exclusive for girls just because the character is a girl.
Cute but still meh.




This second item, on the other hand, is exactly what I was hoping the whole box to be. This one is a Star trek clutch. I'm pretty sure a guy could use this too, maybe as a pencil case (that's what I thought it was at the beginning) or as an actual clutch if they're into that but it's mainly for females (because society). 
I only watched the first five movies or so, maybe more, not sure, I didn't follow the tv show, for no reason, never had the chance but I might do it, but I still know a couple of things about Star Trek. 
It's an Uhura bag, you can see her on the charm that's attached on the bag, it also has the Enterprise and some furry balls, yeah, that. 
I think it's cute, maybe not as sturdy as I would like it to be for a clutch, but that's my personal preference. What I like is that on the inside it has like a metallic frame that helps to keep it open, and I guess it give it a better feeling when you hold it because it has no straps (duh), I like when a clutch has a chain or a strap to attach to your wrist. 
What's a bit annoying is every time I open and close it the end of the zipper that's supposed to stay inside of the bag, always comes out. 








When I heard Espionage Cosmetics (which I follow on Instagram) were going to be in the box I was excited, this is another item that mostly only girls are going to use, but they're nail wraps, from Borderlands, another game, that I don't play, yes, I'm using commas, all, the, time.
So, I work for a nail art company designing stamping plates, so, why do I need this? Exactly.
I don't know anything about Borderlands, I don't use nail wraps, you can only use them once, not like stamping plates and these ones aren't even cute. Sorry but I don't like them. I might use the ones with the cards, maybe even the one with the spirals but that's it, I have lots of stamping plates with similar designs.





The third item is a bracelet of The Walking Dead. I don't think this is exclusive for girls, but I'm not mad at it, it's a good item. Unless they put it here because it's Michonne/Carol and they're female characters, I don't get that line of thought, just because they're female characters do I have to like them? Can't guys  like the female characters too? Anyway, I don't follow The Walking Dead because I'm just like that, I might get into it in a couple of years once everyone calmed their tits down about the series. But, anyway, I think the bracelet is cute, I might use it anyway, although I might change a couple of charms.






The fourth item is, plus the clutch, what really saved the box for me.
It's a skater dress, I actually really like skater dresses, I think they look good on everyone, the only bad thing about this dress is that, even though it's a Marvel dress, only one of my favorite characters in there, the Scarlet Witch, I would prefer it to have Spider-man, Deadpool, Captain America, the Punisher... etc etc etc but as this is a girl's box they decided to stick with the female characters, again, I don't like something because it's full of females, I want something with characters I like, male or female.
(PD: I don't have proper pictures 'cause I wore the dress yesterday, but it fits nicely and it's very comfortable.)




The last item is this, I guess you should call it, adult coloring book for girls? I couldn't care less about this. Sorry but the illustrations aren't interesting enough, not enough detail, the style of them is not my cup of tea, I think the backgrounds could have something else instead of having just a single figure on each page, I'm an artist myself and I'm not into this trend of adult mandala flowery coloring books, so this item is not for me, also, it looks a little bit 3rd way feminist to me, I could be wrong but a coloring book for girls, full of girls that are cool and all that stuff, I don't know. Not sure what I'm going to do with this, probably give it to someone else.
They also aded some cheap pencil colours that I'm not going to use but it's a good touch, appreciated anyway.




There's also a pamphlet with a bit of information about the items inside the box, this sheet is also a sticker, the quality of the images is pretty bad, you can see the pixels, but you're not supposed to use the upper part as stickers, only the lower half. I guess it's a nice touch.



In general I would say that the box is okay, I guess I was hoping for something similar to the lootwear for her but maybe more into the make up department. 

Guardar

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

Visitas

Twitter Updates

Song of the month