[RPG] Back to D&D





I really don’t understand why I keep writting in english on all my blogs (when only I read them and I’m spanish) I guess I do it to practice my english ’cause I kind of suck at writting in english, or at least that’s what I think.
But that’s not the point, it looks like I write once a year on this blog, that’s me…
Anyway, even though I’m pretty busy with work, university, rehearsals and a lot of shit I have a small amount of time, very very small, that I spend with some of my friends playing D&D.

Yeah, some time to enjoy my lame existence!
So we’re playing D&D now, I hope we play some Star Wars when we’re done or even some Cthulhu or Vampire, I dunno, something different maybe. Whatever, I don’t think I’ll have time for that anyway ’cause I’m going back to London at May or so.
Just a couple of pictures ’cause I feel like that. Yeah, I’m being lazy, actually I have a lot of stuff to do and I just want to do this as fast as I can.

This was my old character and I was changing some stuff.










0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

Visitas

Twitter Updates

Song of the month