[Design] Pendragon University and Hello my Name is Dean Winchester T-shirts.

Hey there, talking to myself again. I've been really busy lately, work, university, the thesis, plus the rehearsals and all that stuff. I didn't have any time to design or illustrate just for the sake for it, I kind of miss it.
I want to have a free week or so to just read and draw, but as that's not possible right now, let's try not to stress out too much. A few weeks ago I ordered two of my old designs, I really wanted them from a while and what the hell, they're my designs so why couldn't I have my own t-shirt? So I ordered them and they arrived a few weeks ago but I had no time to update this. They're short sleeve but I don't care. I love them but I think the Pendragon one should have darker letters. I guess that's something about the print. No idea.
Here are a couple of pics of them.




0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

Visitas

Twitter Updates

Song of the month