[Photography] Teen Top Concert BCN 2013




Last year Teen Top came to Barcelona and I went to their concert in representation of Han-a, the korean association in Spain, as a photographer of the event. I went with another girl and we also went to the press conference and we did a small interview. There were a couple of funny moments, I should say I had no idea who they were, I only knew one song and it was from their first album but they were very nice all the time. I must say I’m not a photographer, just a noob, and that was the first time I was using my new camera, it was really hard to take pictures there because it was very dark and I didn’t have an awesome lens (I’m planning on buying one at some point) but I think they are okayish.
I’m also adding a video of one of the interviews. A piece of it at least.
(Please don’t use the photos without permission.)

El año pasado, Teen Top vino a Barcelona y fui a su concierto en representación de Han-a, la asociación coreana en España, como fotógrafa del evento. Fui con otra chica y ambas fuimos a la rueda de prensa y les hicimos una pequeña entrevista. Hubo un par de momentos divertidos, debo decir que yo no tenía ni idea de quiénes eran, sólo sabía una canción y era de su primer álbum, pero fueron muy agradables todo el tiempo. Debo decir que no soy fotógrafa, sólo una novata, y esa era la primera vez que usaba mi cámara nueva, aparte de que realmente difícil de hacer fotos porque estaba muy oscuro y no tenía un objetivo impresionante (estoy pensando en comprar uno en algún momento), pero creo que no están del todo mal.
También voy a poner un video de una de las entrevistas. Un trozo de ella por lo menos.
(Por favor no uséis las fotos sin permiso.)














0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

Visitas

Twitter Updates

Song of the month