[Crafts] Heart Amigurumi


Hi there! This is from a while ago, I'm not sure I used a pattern for this one or just made it on my own but this on is pretty easy.
This month had been really crazy in a totally bad way, it's been a weird month, a horrible month, a nightmare, this morning was one of the worst and I know what's coming is going to be the same or even worst. This is not about me, I'm still kind of sick but I'm good, I'm doing great at work, I'm almost done with university (although I'm going to do the thesis next year 'cause I really can't do it now), I'm going back to London in a month or so, my nails might be kind of famous (lol), everything's cool with me but everything else around me is a big piece of shit and that's making me feel like shit too.
Sometimes I really wish I was some Harry Potter character or something like that to just wave my wand and change everything bad that had happened.
Sorry for the shit but this is my blog, and don't pretend, you're not reading this.



0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

Visitas

Twitter Updates

Song of the month