[BEAUTY] Hairstyles and Make up.



Hey there! Life is been quite caray lately and not in a good sense, but I must keep going and today I'm going to update this with some vain stuff.
I consider myself a creative person, I'm a wannabe artist, so I like to use that creativity almost in every aspect of my life, that, of course, includes my hair and my makeup.
I've been doing crazy things with my hair since I can remember but this last couple of years I stuck to the pink/purple/blue colours, mostly pink because my hair doesn't really like blue for some reason.
With my make up I've been experimenting more 'crazy' stuff this last year, I shaved my eyebrows and I went maybe a bit extreme for the average girl, I think it's cool and fun.
So, here I'm going to put a few images of my hairstyles and my makeup.




0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

Visitas

Twitter Updates

Song of the month