[BEAUTY] Sugarpill makeup




Hey there! This morning the post(wo)man brought me two boxes that I've been waiting for eagerly. One of them was a Sugarpill box, pretty cute on the inside btw.
I've been wanting to buy their red shadow for ages but every single time I went to their website the shadow was out of stock, just my luck, but last week I checked and not only was Love+ available, they had some new shadows, one of them a pretty baby blue by Kim Chi, one of my favorite Queens from RuPaul's Drag Race season 8, a great make up artist.
Lately I've been very weak and I bought a lot of make up, this wasn't going to be an exception, I bought both shades and I already got them with me.






               


The packaging is very cute, as a graphic designer and illustrator I really appreciate the effort put in the design of the packaging, I think it's very colorful and cute, they are going for the Japanese kawaii stile and I love it. I like how even the inside of the lids and the boxes have some detail, it's well thought and it's amazing.






Both colours are amazing, I love them, I only swatched them but I might use both of them today on my make up if I go again for the Harley Quinn look, 'cause I'm going to go watch the movie and I only need one small excuse to play with my make up. 
Here are the swatches they look amazing, very pigmented, the Kim Chi one was a bit powdery but I'll see exactly how they are when I use them. 




0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

Visitas

Twitter Updates

Song of the month