[PHOTOGRAPHY] Naturlandia





Hey there! Last year I went with some of my friends to Andorra and we visited Naturlandia, where besides having a few activities, mostly for kids, they also have a part of the park where you can see some animals, mostly "free".  That time I took my camera just for that purpose 'cause we already decided to go there and I took a couple of pics of the animals there. 

Hey there! El año pasado fui con algunos de mis amigos a Andorra y visitamos Naturlandia, donde además de tener algunas actividades, la mayoría para niños, también tienen una parte del parque donde puedes ver algunos animales, mayormente en "libertad". Esa vez me llevé la cámara sólo para eso porque ya habíamos decidido ir allí e hice un par de fotos de los animales. 














0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

Visitas

Twitter Updates

Song of the month