[DESIGN] Typography K-pop posters





Hey there! I am currently working on some posters of a play and other stuff, don’t want to say too much until it’s finished. Meanwhile, I decided to update the blog with some old jobs. From the second or third year of college I’ve been pretty obsessed with the ITC Avantgarde and typographic compositions in general. Maybe I’m not the best but I like it. I often use Illustrator for projects in which almost everything is typography, actually unless it’s something about retouching or non-vector drawing, I always use illustrator. I’m putting some stuff I did a few years ago and maybe I’ll put more some other day.
You can click on the images so see them bigger on my dA. (Please don’t use the images without permision.)

Hey there! Ahora mismo estoy trabajando en unos carteles de una obra de teatro y demás, tampoco quiero hablar mucho hasta que no esté terminado. Mientras tanto, he decidido actualizar el blog con algunos trabajos antiguos. Desde el segundo o tercer año de universidad he estado bastante obsesionada con la ITC Avantgarde y en general con las composiciones tipográficas. Quizás no soy la mejor pero me gusta. Suelo usar illustrator para proyectos en los que casi todo es tipografía, en realidad a no ser que sea retoque fotográfico o dibujo no vectorial, siempre uso illustrator. Dejo algunos trabajos que hice hace algunos años con tipografía y puede que otro día ponga más.
Podéis clicar en las imágenes para verlas más grandes en mi dA. (Por favor no uséis las imágenes sin permiso.)















0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

Visitas

Twitter Updates

Song of the month