[Editorial] Book covers -Thriller





I’ve always loved books, that’s obvious, so when I was in college one of my subjects was editorial design and that was great. This is the work I had to do for that subject.
The work was about a series of crime novels, thriller, we had to make the design of the series so it had to encompass the titles that we already had but it had to open to later titles.
I decided to do a design that was a bit macabre, as it was a series of crime novels, using blood red and dark colors. Being a mystery series I wanted to use the texture of paper, as if a piece had tore to discover what lay beneath, in this case the picture that illustrated the plot of the novel.
You can click on the images so see them on my portfolio. (Please don’t use the images without permision.)

Siempre me han gustado los libros, eso es evidente, por eso cuando en la universidad una de mis asignaturas era diseño editorial me pareció genial. Este es el trabajo que tuve que hacer para esta asignatura.
El trabajo trataba sobre una serie de novelas negras, debíamos hacer el diseño de la serie de manera que englobase los títulos que teníamos pero que estuviese abierto a títulos posteriores.
Yo decidí hacer un diseño algo macabro, ya que era una serie de novela negra, usando el color rojo sangre y colores oscuros. Al ser una serie de misterio quise usar la textura de papel, como si un pedazo se hubiese roto para descubrir lo que había debajo, en este caso la imagen que ilustraba la trama de la novela.
Podéis clicar en las imágenes para verlas en mi portafolio. (Por favor no uséis las imágenes sin permiso.)




















0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

Visitas

Twitter Updates

Song of the month