[Random Life] Twerk Du Soleil



Hey there! So, I know a lot of my friends "hate" me because of this. Yes, I met Todrick Hall but I'll speak about that later.
Let's start from the beginning, I was one day on Youtube and I saw his new video saying he was going to be in London, I already knew about Twerk Du Soleil but he was in the USA so it was a bit, whatever, I'm not going to be able to see it so... but then he was saying that he was coming to London! London! I am in London, he was going to be in London... Usually I don't go to those things but as I said I decided I was going to do more stuff this year, just enjoy life a little bit. So I asked a friend if she wanted to come, she was working so I wasn't really sure if I wanted to go alone, at the end I decided, fuck it, and I bought the ticket. I wanted to be close to the stage because, hello myopia, so it's always better to be close. That ticket was a bit more expensive, not a lot, it was £21 so it was okayish, and you also had the meet and greet with that, I was a bit scared about that but I bought it anyway.
So, the day came and I went to Leicester square, found the Theatre, not without getting a bit lost, as always, and there was the queue, I was really nervous to see all those Toddlerz there, I felt like an outsider, I guess I was, I'm pretty sure I was the only spanish one there and you must already know about my social anxiety, the thing is, we were waiting there for a while 'cause we were supposed to do the meet and greet before the show, but it looked like they were still rehearsing so we had to wait until the end of the show to do it. They told us to leave and come back an hour later, so I went to M&M's world just to do something meanwhile.



Then, later, I went back to the theatre and got in, they gave us a poster signer by Todrick, if you had the vip ticket, and I bought a fucking great (although a bit expensive) tshirt with Dope on the front. So cool btw.




I went to my seat and just enjoyed the show!
It was really cool, although a bit short for my taste, but I loved every minute of it. If I had to choose my favorite part it would be really hard, I guess the #splitontrees and Twerking in the rain or the Once upon a crime, I don't really know.





When the show was over we waited for the meet and greet, who took almost two hours, no kidding, some of use were queueing for almost two hours just for a hug and a pic, but I don't care! Well, I cared about the waiting... I'm too old for that. The thing is, some of us paid more for the meet and greet and I don't get why we had to wait so much just cause other people bought posters or stuff... do you get what I mean? I don't know if I'm explaining myself but who cares, I don't.
It was great and I loved it, if I ever have the chance to see them again, I'll do it.




0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

Visitas

Twitter Updates

Song of the month