[RANDOM LIFE] Update




This one is going to be a pretty short entry. It's been alsmot a year since I updated my blog, I plan on doing it again at least once a week, let's see if I do it or not. 
A lot of things happened this year, most of them weren't good but some were. 
I've been depressed (still taking pills), I went to therapy for my OCD and health anxiety (my social anxiety will have to wait), I've lost my mum, that was very recent, and there are probably a couple of other things that are not that important that weren't very nice either. 
But all of those things made me realize that I need to do what I want to do, I can't wait for tomorrow, I just need to enjoy life and that's what I'm trying to do. 
I've been, as always, living between London and Barcelona, now I go over there every three months or so to film tutorials and other stuff for my work. I went to a few comic cons in London, I bought some stuff that I didn't need but made me feel happier, so maybe I actually needed it to feel better, and I was planning to go to San Diego Comic Con this year with my cousins (but we couldn't buy the tickets, that's so fucking hard!), I still plan to do it next year (I'm going to try until we go). 
I've been reading a lot, mostly scientific books, I've been a lot into that lately. 
I've been drawing and painting, trying new techniques and materials, more into the traditional side. 
I started experimenting with sculpture (kinda) and sewing and also with my makeup and hair, as always. 
I don't have a lot to say, or more like I don't feel like saying a lot but I want to be posting about some of my stuff in the future. Wait for that, coming soon. 





0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

Visitas

Twitter Updates

Song of the month