[BOOKS] Sant Jordi 2016



As almost every year if I'm in Spain and I'm not working I go to Passeig de Gràcia to buy some books because of Sant Jordi (Saint George), Catalonia's patron, on 23th of April is the day of the rose and the book. It's just another excuse for me to buy a bunch of books, I must say I didn't have a lot of time this year because I had to meet my friends to celebrate a birthday, so, I went there in the morning with my father and I didn't buy a lot of books.


My dad bought me, as every year, a blue rose, because red ones or any other colour are too boring and I like blue. 
Then I bought a few books, let's see when I have time to read them. 



This and the next one are the first two I bought, they are about religion and different gospels that are not on the Bible, not sure, still have to read them.



This one is not a book, it's a comic book and my dad bought it to me 'cause childhood! This is one of my favourite comics from my childhood and I wanted to have all of themm together, so there it is. 



When I saw this one I had to buy it because it talks about witches and a witch hunter, also about spanish inquisition and I find the whole subject very interesting. It seems that people believing in witches is something from the past, but nowadays there's a lot of people who still believes in bullshit. 


The last one, actually this was the one I was going to buy for sure, is a book by Victor Amela, I really like him and I bought every book he had published since 2013, I liked the other two and I expect to like this one too.  



0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

Visitas

Twitter Updates

Song of the month