[COMICS] MCM London Comic Con 2016







Last weekend it was London Comic Con, I went there last year when I was living in London and a few months ago I bought the tickets again because I wanted to enjoy it another year. I bought the weekend pass, because I knew I wouldn't have enough with just one day for several reasons, also, I wanted it to be worth it, I wasn't going to travel all the way to London for one day. 
I must say I had fun, on Friday, that's when I arrived, I went straight to the hotel that was right in front of the Excel place where the Comic Con was held, I clean myself a bit I went to Comic Con, I ate something and then looked everywhere, I didn't buy anything at the begining, actually the first day I think I only bought this amazing Darth Vader jacket, I'm in love with it. 
There wasn't a lot of people that first day, for obvious reasons, and it was really nice. There were a lot of stands full of merchandise, a space only for food and a place dedicated almost exclusively to videogames. 


On the second day, although I woke up early (5:30am wtf?) I went to comic con almost at midday, it was full off people the whole day, it was almost impossible to walk around, I really hate when there's that much people so I went back to the hotel pretty soon, Comic Con closed at 5:00pm if I recall properly. That day I decided to buy some other stuff that I already saw the previous day. 
I bought this cute Sharknado Funko Pop! that I wanted to buy since I saw it at last year's Comic Con, but I couldn't find it anywhere! Luckily it was there, a bit more expensive than usual, but not so bad. 


I also bought this cute Iron Fist shirt, which is fucking amazing! Just too cute for my health! 


I also got two t-shirts of my favourite tv show ever, SPN, no spoilers 'cause I didn't watch last season (I love the show but screenwriters, it's time to let it go). 


And the last piece of clothing I bought was a cardigan of my house, Slythering, though. Really cute. 


I also got some posters that I was eyeing the previous day, I couldn't help it, I didn't want to leave without buying posters, although I don't have enough space in my room but I already worked that out. And the art on them is amazing. 


Last two items of the day were these cute Attack on Titan (or Shingeki no Kyojin) figures. And as I'm in love with Ereri I had to buy Levi and Eren, although I found out later that one hand of Eren was missing! (It was an "extra" one, still fml! ) Also, the stand piece of Levi was missing a piece... so, fuck it. But they are cute anyway and I'll work to fix both things, no prob. 


On Sunday, last day, I had to leave the hotel, so I woke up early, went to grab some breakfast, bought a couple of things (stuff for friends and family) while it was still not too full of people and went back to the hotel to take all my stuff. 
It was kind of hard to walk around with my luggage, luckily I didn't have a lot of things and I still had my backpack to buy some other stuff. 

On that day I bought some jewellery, a Supernatural bracelet, that I need to fix because it's too big, a fucking cool Loki ring and a dinosaur necklace. The ring is too big but it's adjustable, which is great for me because in general all the rings are too big for my fingers. 




Then I saw Draco's Funko Pop! figure and I had to buy it, because Drarry, duh! I saw a Dementor and Hermione with a Hogwarts Express wagon on the first day but that was too big and I'm probably going to buy them online. But Draco, I needed him. I'm a Slytherin. 


And the last amazing thing that I bought was this incredible Samurai Darth Vader. There was also a Storm Trooper and a Boba Fet and I wanted them all! But they're a bit expensive, maybe next time. The guy from the stand told me that they were going to have more characters in the future, that I should keep an eye and I wanted to kill him! ARGH! But yeah, I'll keep an eye... 




Besides that, I ate an amazing frozen yogurt with banana and caramel that had nothing to do with Japan, Comics or nerds but it was delicious. And, of course, I ate Takoyaki, 'cause I have that love/hate relationship with it. It doesn't drive me crazy but every once in a while I crave it.

That's mostly what Comic Con was for me, a lot of cool stuff to buy, I have to admit that it would have been better if I went with friends or family but maybe next time.






















GuardarGuardar
GuardarGuardar

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

Visitas

Twitter Updates

Song of the month