[SUBSCRIPTION BOX] Loot Crate ALIEN




I received this box probably a couple of weeks ago, maybe even earlier, not sure. I'm a big fan of Alien, I watched all the movies a few times and I really love them. I don't think I could be able to pick just one as my favourite. 

It's the 30th aniversary so LootCrate released a box and I had to have it, every once in a while they do a thamtic box, if I think they price is okay and I like the theme I usually buy it. 
Here's a pic with what came inside the box. 




The first item in the box is this cool Alien comic, I love the metallic blue border of the pages, I didn't have time to read it, I have a lot of comics and books to read before so it's probably going to take a while, unless I skip them. I took a look at the comic and it seems pretty cool, although I'm not a big fan of the style of the drawing, but that's okay. 






Second thing was this box of Alien eggs, I don't know if you can see it in the pictures but they shine in the dark, so that's a win for me, I think they're pretty cool, not the most useful thing but it's a cool ornament to have on a shelf or maybe to use it on halloween or some kind of thematic party. 










The third item was this Alien mettalic print, as the Terminator print it's a no no for me, at least this one has a stand to put the metallic print, but I still think it would be so much better if it was a postcard or a small poster. The image is really cool though. 


The fourth item is an XL (I guess) green Alien Titan figure. It's pretty cool, I prefer the other version though, one that came with another box, but it's still awesome. Usually I don't love Titans figure's design, it depends on the series, but the Alien looks cool. 









The last thing is a T-shirt from the movie, I don't like the green colour, it's not very nice, but it's a cool t-shirt, it's the same logo as the movie and it has a used/old vive plus it looks really retro. 




I don't think there was a pin this time, which is a pitty because it would have been pretty cool to have an Alien pin but it's okay I guess. There was no magazine, only this pamphlet, that looks very nice.




And the box, was in the shape of the one of the Alien vehicles, I'm not sure of wich one, I guess I should watch all the movies again. I threw it away though, too much space, but it was still nice. 



In general I liked the Aliens box, if I compare it with the StarWars box I think it's missing a couple of items and the print is not a great addition, but I'm happy with it. 
Guardar

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

Visitas

Twitter Updates

Song of the month