[SUBSCRIPTION BOX] Loot Crate (May+Jun)




Here are the last two LootCrate boxes. 

May's box theme was 'Power'. Here's a picture with all the stuff in the box. 




The first thing in the box was this cool oven mitt, I gave it to my dad, I don't know if he put it in the washing machine or not but it doesn't matter because it can't be used, they sent another mail saying that it doesn't protect from the burns, they also said that they will refund some money or send another item and find a way to dispose of the mitten or return it but nothing happened... well done Lootcrate, you're great and doing things wrong and not fixing them.  I was going to use it to bake, cause I love to bake although I haven't done it in a while, but I guess I can't use it. 



The second this is a plushie, yay, I don't like plushies, but it's a Dragon Ball ball with the dragon, Shenron, it's okay but it's still a plushie, so, not really my thing. 



Third thing is another QFig, they've had a couple of them in the past, I think they're cool and cute and I like it. Hulk is probably not my favourtie Marvel character (although I really like Mark Ruffalo in the Avenger movies) but the figure is pretty cool. 





Fourth item is this t-shirt from WOW, I don't play it, I don't read it, I didn't watch the movie, it's a cool t-shirt but that's it. 


Last thing is the lootpin, I guess it's an okay pin, I don't think it's too special.  



And here's the magazine, it had some cool stuff inside, including a recipe to use with the oven mitt that of course doesn't make sense now, but whatever. 




June's box theme is 'DYSTOPIA', honestly, they could have done a better job with that theme but anyway, here's a picture of everything inside the box. 


First thing is a metal print thinghy of Terminator 2, I love terminator, specially the second movie, but this doesn't make any sense. It's useful and I don't get why this is metallic, nope. 



Second thing is this Dorbz figure, it's pretty cool and cute but it's from Fallout, which I don't play so, it's just a cute figure but nothing great for me. 




Third thing is a 'The Matrix' puzzle. Really? Really... I tried to do it, I really tried, I'm actually pretty good with puzzles and I like them but it was impossible to finish because more than half of the pieces were black and I started to get anxious and frustrater, I had almost finished it but I trhew it away, what the hell was I supposed to do it once finished it anyway?
They could have put another Matrix item in the box, this was just a waste of space and money.


Fourth item in the box is this cool Bioshock keychain, I don't Bioshock, I don't, so, it's not for me, I still think it's pretty cool but this is not LootGame, I think they shouldn't put so much video games stuff.


The last thing was this cool Robocop t-shirt, I'm not a big fan of Roboco , but I still think the whole fandom is pretty cool and I really like the concept. It's a classic and the design is pretty cool.


As always, here's the Lootpin, it's a bit different than the others, it has like a shiny layer on top, I think I prefer the design of the others.


And also the Magazine, I didn't read it this time, sorry not sorry.


I seem a bit bitter when I talk about the boxes, lol, even though I'm not, just being honest. I didn't love the last two boxes but I didn't hate them, they had some cool stuff and some stuff that was just meh, so in general they're cool. I hope they get better in the future. 
Guardar

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

Visitas

Twitter Updates

Song of the month