[PHOTOGRAPHY] Skate competition





Hey there! A few of months ago I went to a skate competition, I've been quite obsessed with skate for a while and I wanted to see it and take a few pictures. It was really hot and there was hardly any shadows so we where a bit far from the main park and it was hard to take good pics with my lens, but here are some of the pics that I took. It was fun watching it irl and I would like to watch some more (also I would like to learn how to skate but no money so we'll leave it for the not so far future, I'm already too old so let's not wait too much, lol).    

Hey there! Hace unos meses fui a una competición de skate, he estado algo obsesionada con el skate desde hace un tiempo y quería verlo y hacer algunas fotos. Hacía mucho calor y casi no había sombra así que estábamos un poco lejos del parque y era difícil hacer buenas fotos con mi lente, pero aquí dejo algunas de las fotos que hice. Fue divertido verlo irl y me gustaría poder ver más (también me gustaría aprender a patinar pero no hay dinero, así que lo dejaremos para el futuro no muy lejano, ya soy mayor, así que no esperemos demasiado, lol). 

















0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

Visitas

Twitter Updates

Song of the month